Friday 17 June 2016

Making Up For Lost Time

Or... the day in the life of a Freelance Software Engineer...

17/6/2016 

It has been such a long while since I added to this blog, I thought, since I'm somewhat rusty, I'd set aside a page to use as a "rough book". (Did you have to use rough books at school too?) This could be thought of as a non-linear approach to writing an index to articles I will write, and a diary of article entries as and when I think of them.

#1 Achieving the Linux/Ubuntu dual boot on an Acer laptop, or... what you'll need to learn in order to get back data from a lost windows 10 operating system, gobbled up by Ubuntu...

#2 Three years coding and working in data

#3 Navigating the Open Source Community on GitHub, and how to contribute








No comments:

Post a Comment